Today is my first post to my blog in a while. Quite a bit has happened since I last blogged. Let me start with getting my CIF championship ring. Now I got my ring before me last blog but I never wrote about it. My ring is the best thing I own because it represents hard work, dedication, and my love for the game. I'm so proud of myself for getting it, but I still remain humble because I know how easily the game I love so much can be taken away from me. Another event that happened was our rivalry game against Pioneer Valley. Let me start by saying it was a great game even though we lost. I scored for the first time in my varsity career and I never felt better in a game before that. In more recent news, today I am going to ask my girlfriend to homecoming. This year will be my first homecoming even though I am a junior. I had got fitted for my tuxedo on Monday and I'm super excited to get it on the seventeenth. Well that's all for now, till next time. Peace.
I believe Baca is referencing immigrants to prisoners and the tone of the poem is upsetting
Comments
Post a Comment